- Over 140 Million sold since 2005
- Member of Oak Park Area Association of Realtors
- Lifelong resident of the area
- 1990 to 2004 was an Institutional Bond Salesperson for PaineWebber, UBS & BNP.
- Commitment - my clients are often surprised that I have other clients as my service is unmatched
- Have sold in Oak Park, River Forest, Forest Park, Elmwood Park, Elmhurst, Berwyn, Arlington Heights, St. Charles, Naperville, Edison Park, and South Loop.
When my husband and I were looking for our first home, I was overwhelmed and exhausted with the process. I was working a high stress job and had two small toddlers. We had no time to do our laundry, yet alone look for a home! We needed help and solely relied on our Realtor. I will never forget when my husband called me and said, "We got the house." I had no idea which house he was referring to, as we had seen so many!
It was at that time I felt compelled to get into real estate. If I was feeling this way, many other buyers and sellers had to feel like me. I wanted someone to walk me thru the process, point out the pros and cons of the home and also be very honest.
I switched careers in 2004 and have never looked back I am a lifelong resident of the area and am raising my three children here. I understand the importance of schools, parks, community and lifestyles. This special metropolitan area of Chicago offers a wonderful sense of community culture, diversity and real estate like no other!
I feel lucky today as I enjoy what I do for a living. I love getting up everyday and seeing what's new with the real estate market.
I would love to help you with your next real estate transaction. Whether it's your first home, downsizing or transferring. I am ready to take you on as a client.
To me a home is more than just bricks and mortar...it is a beginning to someone's life. I would love to be a part of your beginning.